Financial Aid Assessment
Christ the King Lutheran Church currently subsidizes more than 50% of each child’s education via offerings and donations. However, we do recognize that some families may need assistance over and above the subzidized tuition. Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of your student’s education at Christ the King, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Board of Education in accordance with Christ the King policies to determine the award amount. Final award notices will be mailed to families at the direction of the Board of Education.
Applications for tuition assistance are completed on a family’s TADS account once their child is enrolled at Christ the King. TADS charges a $37 processing fee for the tuition assistance application. Failure to pay the processing fee will delay the evaluation. Tuition assistance applications are accepted between February 1 and July 15.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax. The required documents allow TADS to provide an evaluation and recommendation to our Board of Education:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance in completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information. If you have questions about the process, please contact our school office. Following is contact information for TADS:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100 Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Telephone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
- Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)