Christ the King Lutheran Church and School exists to GLORIFY the triune God in worship, NURTURE our families through the study of God’s Word and Christian Education, and PROCLAIM the gospel of Jesus Christ to our community and the world. Our school is a wonderful blessing God has given us to share his gospel message with his little lambs.
Enrollment at Christ the King
Are you interested in enrolling your child at Christ the King? Following are the steps of our enrollment process.
- What grade(s) are you interested in learning about? Please complete our CtK School Interest Form. We’ll contact you with information about the grade(s) you request.
- We would love to meet your family, answer any questions you have, and tell you about the quality, Christ-centered education we offer at Christ the King. Please call our school (360-692-8799) and set up at time when you can come for a visit to receive information, take a tour of our school, and meet our principal and teachers.
- After you have read through all our school information, received answers to your questions, and have decided Christ the King is the school for your child, we’ll provide you a link to set up an account on TADS. TADS is a company Christ the King uses to set up and manage tuition collection and financial aid.
- After you have completed and submitted your application, our principal will review your application. Approvals are typically processed in one to two business days.
- Once your application is approved, your family will move into the enrollment phase where you will complete some additional forms.
- If you need some help with your application, or you would like to submit a paper application, please contact our school office at 360-692-8799.
Our returning families do not need to complete an application. TADS will send your system access information to the email address that Christ the King has on file. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
Providing quality Christian education is an integral part of the mission at Christ the King Lutheran Church. We strive to provide affordable solutions for families by subsidizing every child’s education. Families may request additional aid through the financial aid application process. We understand that family circumstances change; therefore, we accept applications throughout the year.
The 2017-2018 Tuition, Registration Fees, and Financial Aid are now available. Tuition discounts are available to qualifying families. Multiple student credits are also available for families with additional children. Please inquire for more information.
Christ the King uses TADS, a third-source company to manage our tuition. TADS has been serving schools since 1970 and currently serves 1000+ schools across the country. They are an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau as well as a few other business service organizations (tads.com/tads-promise). TADS uses the best technology in their field to make the tuition management process simple, safe, and secure for both schools and families.
The annual, per family cost for TADS is $45, if you pay your tuition over 9 or 12 months. If you pay your full tuition in June or half in June and half in January, you may use TADS for FREE!
If you have questions about TADS or need to discuss your tuition account please speak with our school secretary Saville McDaniel (360-692-8799), Principal Chris Hintz (602-803-9209), or Board of Ed Chairman Dan Bingham (360-698-2228).
You will be in charge of setting up your account on TADS. Once you are ready to do so we will provide you a link to our TADS CtK page to set up your account. You’ll enter the website address into your computer’s web browser and follow these steps:
- Click on the school you would like to apply for
- Click on Create a new Account
- Enter in your account information and follow the onscreen prompts.
If you have any questions TADS can help!