Are you interested in enrolling your child at Christ the King? Following are the steps of our enrollment process.
- What grade(s) are you interested in learning about? Please complete our CtK School Interest Form.
- We'll contact you with information about the grade(s) you request.
- We would love to meet your family, answer any questions you have, and tell you about the quality, Christ-centered education we offer at Christ the King. Please call our school (360-692-8799) and set up at a time when you can come for a visit to receive information, take a tour of our school, and meet our principal and teachers.
- After you have read through all our school information, received answers to your questions, and have decided Christ the King is the school for your child, we'll provide you a link to set up an account on TADS. TADS is a company Christ the King uses to enroll new students, manage tuition collection, and award tuition assistance.
- After you have completed and submitted your application, our principal will review your application. Approvals are typically processed in one to two business days.
- Once your application is approved, your family will move into the enrollment phase where you will complete some additional forms.
- If you need some help with your application, or you would like to submit a paper application, please contact our school office at 360-692-8799.